Cohb and Cork Ireland

Well! After watching Irma roll through Florida on MSNBC, the gentle rocking of the Caribbean Princess lulled me to sleep. We love our inside cabin and the gentle lull of an ocean in motion (the English Channel). 

Which brings me to Chanel Noir, today's scent. (I thought I might choose Aromatics Elixir!)

But first breakfast in the dining room: A chocolate croissant with almond paste ( mmmm!) and decaf coffee followed by a fruit plate with a scoop of lemon zested ricotta and a soft boiled egg. It sounded 'lean'. It was fun to tap tap tap the brown shell but the inside was as slurpy as an raw oyster. I swallowed the eggy white above the opening and sat gazing at the murky yellow which remained. Ordering a slice of toast I spilled it out and acted bravely,concentrating on the act of eating as a European would.

We are skipping St. Petersport Guernsey  today as it is a tender port and the seas are too animated. . . 

Did I tell you I was feeling naughty today? Instead of a cup of full octane black coffee I poured my breasts into a black bra and donned a cream colored t shirt. Dan approves of by choice;) why the need to live recklessly'?

Now Zumba is cancelled!

It's a good day to watch the seas roil or read. Before bed last night I started the Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane.

We enjoyed an Irish gentleman preview Cobh and Cork and Dublin in the theatre.

Stumbling upon John snd Cathy we planned to meet for dinner and 5 for cocktails.

Still in search of a pint to share and a quiet space. Conclusion quiet bars do not serve! Skywalksr is a pretty perch though:) onward. . . Our quest for a beer is satisfied poolside with a a Heineken. Then we are persuaded to try a slice of pizza then into a proper Pub lunch in the Crown Grille. Fish and chips ( oily and dry) with peas! However the smashed peas most Delicious. I try the GEM beer from Bath Ales. Its so so.

Now a nap or quiet time just like kindergarten.
Crafting class is making a Celtic knot and I do! I even help another lady who had given up:)

We meet the James for a cocktail and go to dinner.
The shrimp cocktail is wonderful, sweet corn soup and barramundi  complete the meal.

We go meet our friends to dancd to Nexus and laugh hard at Yes/No.our nee friends invite us to yuma AZ!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glaslow - Scottish Highlands

Reykjavic Seattle Portland

Bath, England